M1 Spend Checking, Get $100 Bonus with $2K Deposit
M1 is offering a new bonus for customers who open an M1 Spend Checking account. There’s no direct deposit requirement for the bonus, so it looks easy enough for anyone to complete. Check out the details of this M1 Spend Checking bonus below.
Here’s how to get your $100 bonus:
- Open a new M1 Spend account between January 28 – March 31
- Deposit $2,500 within the first 14 days of account opening.
- Maintain your balance for 30 days for a $100 bonus deposit.
- You are only eligible to receive a one-time cash bonus of one hundred dollars ($100) (the “Promotional Credit”) under this Promotion.
- The Promotional Credit will be deposited into your M1 Spend checking account on May 13, 2022 (the “Pay-out Date”) provided that you satisfy the conditions stated herein.
- The Promotional Credit deposited by M1 is a fixed cash value and does not constitute stock or any other security, nor is it a recommendation to buy any specific stock or other security.
- This Promotion expires at 11:59pm ET on March 31, 2022.
- This offer is available nationwide.
- The M1 Spend Checking account has no monthly fees to worry about.
This is not a huge bonus but it’s an easy one to do. You just need to make a deposit of $2,500 or more and keep that money in the account for 30 days in order to get a $100 bonus. The account is free and comes with a free debit card as well. M1 also has a $50 bonus for the Invest Account. and a $300 bonus for the M1 credit card.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
M1 Spend Checking Bonus Details
- OFFER PAGE
- Bonus: $100
- Account Type: M1 Spend Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit with Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Deposit $2,500 within 14 days, keep for 30 days
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
- Expiration Date: 3/31/22
Found a great Bank Offer? Share it with us, so we can share it with our readers!