DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
American Express reopened the newly renovated and expanded Centurion Lounge at Miami International Airport yesterday. The lounge now has an additional 4,000 square feet of space plus new food and beverage offerings.
The now 12,300 square foot Lounge remains located in Concourse D near Gate D-12 on the fourth floor, and offers:
- More than 100 additional seats
- A refreshed menu of fresh, locally-inspired cuisine created by James Beard Award-winning chef Michelle Bernstein, including:
- A brand new selection of premium cold dishes, such as a Greek yogurt bar at breakfast, as well as chilled soups, protein and grain salads, fresh sandwiches and more for lunch/dinner
- Updated hot bar menu featuring new varieties of breakfast items such as orange ricotta pancakes with citrus cream, chilaquiles with salsa verde and sweet potato and Yukon potato hash, as well as lunch/dinner dishes such as warm soups and salads, grilled chimichurri chicken, roasted vegetables and more
- A second bar that will be dedicated to serving a selection of wines curated by Centurion Lounge Wine Director Anthony Giglio, as well as an assortment of beers.
- The addition of two new specialty cocktails to the menu developed by one of the nation’s top mixologists and Centurion Lounge mixologist, Jim Meehan, including:
- Americano Sbagliato: Bittersweet orange soda stands in for vermouth in this refreshing riff on the Milanese Negroni Sbagliato: a delicious “mistake” prepared with Campari, sweet vermouth and Prosecco
- Caribbean Carajillo: Inspired by the classic Carajillo- an eye-opening shot of espresso served with a splash of Licor 43- we incorporated the components into a regal rum-based nightcap for the ages
- Two phone rooms
- Additional restrooms
These features come in addition to the amenities and services Card Members have come to know and love at The Centurion Lounge at MIA, including:
- Full premium bar
- Complimentary spa therapies from Exhale
- Shower suite
- Semi-private, dedicated workspaces with high-speed Wi-Fi
- Computer bar
- Member services desk
- Family room
- Large flat-screen TVs
The hours of operation for the newly renovated and expanded Centurion Lounge at MIA will be 5:00 AM EST to 10:00 PM EST daily.
The Centurion Lounge
These are the new and current lounges:
- Charlotte (coming soon)
- Denver (coming soon)
- Hong Kong
- Las Vegas
- London (coming soon)
- Los Angeles (coming soon)
- New York – LaGuardia
- New York – JFK (coming soon)
- Phoenix (soming soon)
- San Francisco
Access to The Centurion Lounge is complimentary and exclusive for Amex Platinum, Amex Business Platinum and Amex Centurion Members. Platinum Card Members may enter with up to two travel companions at no additional charge. Centurion Members may enter with their immediate family or up to two travel companions. Platinum Card or Centurion Members may purchase access to The Centurion Lounge for additional guests for $50 each guest.
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.