Marriott Amex Offer: Spend $200, Get $40 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to 20% on your next Marriott stay. This is a targeted offer.
Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200 USD on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at participating properties across the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio’s 30 hotel brands from 5/24/2021 to7/31/2021. Reserve online at marriott.com.
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott Bonvoy™ properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy™ App or by calling 1-888-236-2427.
- Excludes Marriott Vacation Club®, Design Hotels™, Protea Hotels®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Homes & Villas by Marriott International and Vistana Signature Experiences™.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid for online retail purchases, hotel amenities or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy™ points.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A great offer for Marriott stays. You can save up to 20% if you spend exactly $200 on your sta. Gift cards are excluded in the terms of this Marriott Amex Offer, but based on previous data points, purchasing a gift card at the front desk should trigger the statement credit. That way you can lock in the savings for future stays as well, if you don’t have any immediate plans to stay at Marriott properties.