Marriott Amex Offer: Spend $200, Get $50 Back
American Express has a new Marriott Amex Offer for select credit cardholders. If targeted you can save $50 when you stay at one of their properties. You need to have the offer in one of your American Express credit cards and load it to the card before using it.
Get a one time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $200 on room rate and room charges for your stay at participating properties across the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio’s 30 hotel brands from 7/31/2020 to 9/21/2020. Book at Marriott.com.
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy App or by calling 1-888-236-2427.
- Excludes Marriott Vacation Club, Design Hotels, Protea Hotels, Marriott Executive Apartments, Homes & Villas by Marriott International and Vistana Signature Experiences.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid for online retail purchases, hotel amenities or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy points.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Qualifying purchase means a purchase at a participating Marriott property made during the offer period with your enrolled American Express Card and which is in amount totaling at least $200 USD as posted to your account, following conversion from a foreign currency, if applicable, in accordance with your Card Member Agreement.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A good offer for paid stays at Marriott Bonvoy hotels. Check your cards and add the offer now if you have it and plan to use it. You must spend at least $200 in order to get the $50 discount. Even if you don’t have immediate plans for any stays, you can buy a gift card at the front desk and that should trigger the statement credit from the Amex Offer. That way you can lock in savings of 25% for future stays.