Barclays JetBlue Business Card, New 80K Bonus with Waived Fee
Barclays is offering an increased welcome bonus for the JetBlue Business Card. You can earn 80,000 TrueBlue points which is better than the usual offer. Plus you get a $99 credit, which takes care of the annual fee for the first year. Check out the details of this Barclays JetBlue Business card bonus below.
- Earn 80,000 bonus TrueBlue points and a $99 statement credit after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Annual Fee: $99
- Application Page
- 6X points on JetBlue purchases
- 2X points at restaurants and office supply stores
- 1X points on all other purchases
- Free first checked bag for you and up to three companions on the same reservation when you use your card to book
- Earn 5,000 bonus points annually on your account anniversary
- Get 10% of your points back every time you redeem
- $100 statement credit per calendar year, after you purchase a Getaways vacation package
- Enjoy TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases annually with your card
- No foreign transaction fees
The highest offer for the JetBlue Business Card card has been 100K points with $6K spend. This new offer gets you 80K points, and the annual fee of $99 is waived the first year. Plus you need to spend only $2K instead of $6K. So it’s not that far off the best ever offer.
If you plan to apply, keep in mind that Barclays is a bit difficult when it comes to credit card applications. They have a 6/24 rule, similar to the Chase 5/24. Additionally you normally need to wait 6 months between applications. If you don’t get approved automatically, call their reconsideration line.