Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Card, New 75K Bonus
Barclays has launched a new offer for the Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Card. You can now get a 75,000 points bonus when you apply and $1,000 within 90 days, and also add an employee card. This is not the highest bonus we have seen for this card, but it’s still a good offer for those who need Wyndham Rewards points.
- Earn up to 75,000 bonus points, enough for up to 10 free nights at participating properties:
- Earn 65,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days
- Plus, earn 10,000 bonus points after a purchase is made on an employee card.
- Annual Fee: $95
- 8x points per dollar spent on Hotels By Wyndham and gas purchases.
- 5x points per dollar spent on marketing, advertising and utilities.
- 1x point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Receive cell phone protection for the next calendar month when you pay your wireless bill with your card.
- Receive 15,000 bonus points each anniversary year.
- Automatically receive Wyndham Rewards Diamond membership, which includes suite upgrades, welcome amenity at check-in at select hotels and more.
- Redeem 10% fewer Wyndham Rewards points for go free® awards, and earn your free nights faster.
Applying for the Card
This offer is available only to applicants who are permanent residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico. This offer may not be available to you if you already have a credit card account with Barclays.
Barclay will usually only approve you for a card every 6 months. If you have a Barclay card, is better to put some spend on it before applying for another card. They don’t like dormant cardholders. There’s no real limit on the number of cards you can have with Barclay.
They also have a 6/24 rule. That means that they might not approve you if you’ve had more than 6 new cards in the last 24 months. I say might because we’re not sure if it still applies, and even before it was never really a hard rule.
Barclays business cards don’t report to personal credit reports.
Wyndham Rewards Program
The Wyndham Rewards Program has three redemption tiers. You can redeem your points for free nights:
- 7,500, 15,000, or 30,000 points per bedroom at thousands of Wyndham Rewards properties worldwide. (Go Free)
- 1,500, 3,000, or 6,000 points per bedroom plus some cash at participating properties. (Go Fast)
This is a good bonus, but we saw a 90,000 points offer last year. It’s still an easy bonus that requires only $1,000 spend, so if you need Wyndham rewards points right now, it’s worth going for it. It’s also a business cards, which is important for those trying to stay under Chase 5/24. Keep in mind that now Wyndham has three redemption tiers, 7,500, 15,000 and 30,000.