Barclays Hawaiian Business Card, 80K Miles Bonus and Waived Fee
Barclays is offering once again an increased bonus on the Barclays Hawaiian Business Mastercard. You can net 80,000 miles if you are approved for the card, which is a new best ever offer. On top of that, you get a $99 credit which covers the annual fee for the first year.
- Earn 80,000 Bonus HawaiianMiles® after spending $2,000 in the first 90 days. Plus, earn a $99 statement credit equal to your annual fee for the first year.
- One-time 50% off companion discount for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines
- Annual Fee: $99
- 3X miles on eligible purchases made directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- Earn 2X on gas, dinning and office supply store purchase
- Earn 1X miles on all other purchases
- Earn 20,000 bonus miles with $50,000-$99,999 in annual purchases, OR 40,000 bonus miles with $100,000 or more in annual purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Complimentary employee cards
Applying for the Card
This is a business card, so there’s a good chance that it wont report to your personal credit report. That’s important for those trying to stay under Chase 5/24.
This Barclays Hawaiian Business Card bonus is the best we have seen. Just keep in mind that Hawaiian miles have been devalued recently. So make sure to familiarize yourself with the program and see what value you can get out of this bonus, before applying.