JetBlue Amex Offer
Check your American Express credit cards for a new Amex Offer that can save your $50 on JetBlue flights. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions directly with JetBlue by 12/31/2023. Flight must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with JetBlue online at US website jetblue.com, through the merchant mobile app, or by phone at 1-800-JETBLUE.
- Flights must originate in the US.
- Valid on JetBlue Airways and JetBlue Vacations.
- In-flight purchases, baggage, pets, cancellation and change fees, and Business and group travel are included.
- Excludes bookings through third party sites or agencies.
- Not valid for Terminal 5 transactions at JFK airport, Charters, Corporate Shuttles, Cargo, the purchase of points, booking a parking spot and JetBlue employee Lodge.
- Excludes Shopjetblue.com, Allianz Travel Protection Program, and Paisly.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer for JetBlue flights. You can save up to 25% on flights or other charges such as in-flight purchases, baggage, cancellation and change fees, and more. The offer is targeted.