JetBlue Amex Offer: Spend $200, Get $80 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $80 on JetBlue flights. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $80 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions direct with JetBlue by 9/24/2022. Flight must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with JetBlue online at US website jetblue.com, via mobile app, or by phone via 1-800-JETBLUE.
- Flights must originate in the US.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Valid on JetBlue Airways and JetBlue Vacations.
- In-flight purchases, baggage, pets, cancellation and change fees, and Business and group travel are included.
- Excludes bookings via third party sites or agencies.
- Not valid for Terminal 5 transactions at JFK airport, Charters, Corporate Shuttles, Cargo, the purchase of points, booking a parking spot and JetBlue employee Lodge. Excludes Shopjetblue.com, Allianz Travel Protection Program, Paisly, and Hotels.JetBlue.com.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.