Giant Food Amex Offer: Get 20% Back, Up to $20 Savings
Check your American Express credit cards for new offers that can save you up to $20 at Giant Food, online and in-store. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
There are two versions of this offer:
- Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make purchases in-store at Giant Food or online at giantfood.com by 2/13/2022. Limit of $20 back in total statement credits.
- Get 15% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make purchases in-store at Giant Food or online at giantfood.com by 2/13/2022. Limit of $15 back in total statement credits.
- Offer valid on grocery purchases made in-store at participating Giant Food locations in the U.S., and for pick-up and delivery orders made directly online at U.S. website giantfood.com.
- Not valid on third party delivery services or custom catering orders.
- Excludes Petal Delivery service.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer for savings on groceries, or even gift cards. Check your cards to see if you have this offer. Hopefully you see it on your Blue Cash Preferred that earn 6x on groceries, or your Amex Gold Card that earns 4x.