New Amex Offer, $10 Off $100 at Supermarkets (Up to 4x)
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $40 on grocery purchases. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more purchases in-store or online at a U.S. supermarket by 8/13/2022. Limit of 4 statement credits (total of $40).
- Offer valid for in-store and online eligible purchases at U.S. Supermarkets.
- An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at a U.S. supermarket location by 8/13/2022.
- “Supermarket” means a standalone merchant in the U.S. primarily selling supermarket products.
- Excludes gasoline purchases and gift card purchases.
- Specialty Food Stores, Superstores, and Warehouse Clubs are not considered Supermarket stores.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
This offer is targeted, so check your American Express cards and hopefully you find it in your accounts. There’s also a different offer for $5 off $50 that you can use up to 4 times. It’s best to check your Amex Gold (4x) or Blue Cash Preferred (6%) cards first.