New Amex Offer, $5 Off $50 at Supermarkets (Up to 4x)
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $20 on grocery purchases. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases in-store or online at a U.S. supermarket by 8/5/2022. Limit of 4 statement credits (total of $20).
- Offer valid for in-store and online eligible purchases at U.S. Supermarkets.
- An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at a U.S. supermarket location by 8/5/2022.
- “Supermarket” means a standalone merchant in the U.S. primarily selling supermarket products.
- Excludes gasoline purchases and gift card purchases.
- Specialty Food Stores, Superstores, and Warehouse Clubs are not considered Supermarket stores.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
This offer is targeted, so check your American Express cards and hopefully you find it in your accounts. It’s best to check your Amex Gold (4x) or Blue Cash Preferred (6%) cards first.