Free Sam’s Club Membership And Possibly a Profit
Sam’s Club has a promotion that will get you a “free membership”. You will have to pay $45 for the annual membership, but you will receive $45 Instant Savings that you can use on your first order. You can also stack this with the Dosh offer that gives you $10.
Get $45 off your first in-club purchase when you become a Sam’s Club Member for $45
- $45 Instant Savings offer is loaded onto new membership account within 72 hours of membership activation and is valid for 60 days.
- $45 Offer must be redeemed in one single transaction in a club location and on a register. Offer cannot be used on SamsClub.com, with Scan & Go or with Pickup. Exclusions apply.
You can see the offer here. You can either join online or print it and join in-club.
- ASSOCIATE INSTRUCTIONS: CREATE MEMBERSHIP USING ACTIVATION CODE 12242
- Expires 08-31-2020
- Offer not valid for Sam’s Plus membership.
- This offer is limited and may be terminated or changed at any time.
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase a membership and membership is subject to qualifications.
- Membership cards are nontransferable and are valid at all Sam’s Club locations worldwide.
- By redeeming the offer, purchasers will be opted into Sam’s Club auto renewal program upon first transaction in club. By enrolling in Sam’s auto renewal program, you authorize Sam’s to charge the card selected an annual recurring charge in the amount of the, then standard, membership fee for all active memberships on your account. Members may cancel automatic renewal at any time online or by calling 1-888-746-7726.
In the past it has been possible to stack with Dosh offer and even referral offer. Just keep in mind that this promotion also sings you up for automatic renewal, so make sure you cancel it before the year is up.
One thought on “Free Sam’s Club Membership And Possibly a Profit”
Groupon always offers same & many time better deal to become a new Seams Club member. You Groupon also sells basic & elite membership options. I have used Groupon Seams deal many time but always need to create a new email each time as Seams stores your email address as long as you provide a different email you can continue to get the new member Groupon deal, just be careful when using new emails as if you have a tire plan or anything tied to your membership will be lost if you use a new email to create a new membership.