Fifth Third Bank Bonus, Get $325 with New Account
Fifth Third Bank is offering a $325 bonus for new customers who open a checking account. This offer is available in select states only through the end of March. You can open the account online, or get you offer code and visit a branch. Check out all the details of this Fifth Third Bank bonus below.
To qualify for the $325 checking bonus
- Start your application or get your unique code here
- Open a Fifth Third Momentum Checking, or Preferred checking account by 3/31/2023, AND
- Make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
A qualifying Direct Deposit is an Automated Clearing House (ACH) credit, which may include payroll, pension or government payments (such as Social Security). The cash bonus will be deposited into your new account within 10 business days of completing qualifying activity requirements. Bonus may be taxable as interest income and reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Offer is available to residents in the following states; FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, OH, TN, WV.
- Offer not available to existing checking customers or to those with a Fifth Third Checking account that has been closed within the last 12 months.
Fifth Third Momentum Checking has no monthly fees to worry about.
Preferred Checking has a $25 monthly fee. You can waive it with:
- combined total balance of $100,000 in deposits and investments at any time during the month.
There is no early closing fee, but in order to receive the cash bonus, your checking account must be open and in good standing.
Fifth Third Bank Bonus: Guru’s Wrap-Up
This is a good bonus, but it was easier in the past when direct deposit wasn’t required. You can open the account online or get a code and then visit a branch if you have one nearby. After you open your account, you need to have direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days in order to get the $325 bonus. The Fifth Third Momentum Checking account is the best option as it has no monthly fees to worry about.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here. Bank bonuses are a great way to generate some extra income, so it is worth looking into them. You can can definitely bring a few thousands of dollars annually, and you can easily complete most requirements from the comfort of your home.
- OFFER PAGE
- Bonus: $325
- Account Type: Momentum or Preferred Checking
- Availability: FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, OH, TN, WV
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding for Opening Deposit: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $500 within 90 days (see what works)
- Additional Requirements: No
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: None. Account must remain open for 90 days
- Expiration Date: 3/31/23