Fifth Third Bank, $500 Bonus for Business Checking Accounts
Fifth Third Bank is offering a $500 bonus for new customers who open a business checking account. This offer is available in select states only. You need to first get an offer code and then visit a branch to open your account. Check out all the details of this Fifth Third Bank business checking bonus below.
How to Earn Your $500 Bonus;
- Enter your email address here and look for an email from us with your unique offer code.
- Schedule a conversation with a banker at a branch location and bring your offer code. Find the business checking account that fits your needs and open an account by September 8, 2023.
- Make deposits totaling $5000 or more within 10 days of account opening. A $5000 minimum must be maintained for 90 days. $500 will be added to your account within 10 days of completing qualifying activity requirements.
Make sure to have these items with you before going to your appointment:
- Your checking bonus offer code
- Driver’s license or passport
- Employer identification number or social security number
- Organizing documents such as articles of organization and business license
Are You Eligible?
- This offer is available in FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, OH, SC, TN, WV
- Offer is not available to anyone who has an ownership interest (including, but not limited to, primary owner or joint owner) in any existing Fifth Third checking or a Fifth Third checking account that closed within the last 13 months.
Fifth Third Business Standard Checking Account is the best option for this bonus. You can avoid paying the $10 monthly fee if you maintain a combined total balance of $1,000 across your business checking, savings and CDs.
Fifth Third Bank now charges a $50 fee when you close your account.
This is a good bonus for a business checking account, and the requirements are relatively easy. You just need to deposit $5000 in your Fifth Third Business Standard Checking Account and keep that balance for ay least 90 days. $500 will be added to your account after 10 days. You can keep the account fee free with a $1,000 balance, but keep in mind that you will be charged a $50 fee for closing the account.
Bank bonuses are a great way to earn some extra income, often from the comfort of your home. You can take a look at my bank bonus results for 2022 where I made over $6,000. If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
- OFFER PAGE
- Bonus: $500
- Account Type: Business Standard Checking
- Availability: FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, OH, SC, TN, WV
- Type of Inquiry: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: $5K balance for 90 days
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Closing Account Fee: $50
- Expiration Date: 9/8/23
HT: Doctor of Credit