Fast Track to Alaska Airlines 2023 Elite Status
If you were unable to requalify for the Alaska Airlines status you held in 2022, you have a second chance. This offer is valid only for Mileage Plan members that held MVP, MVP Gold, or MVP Gold 75K status as of January 1, 2022 that did not requalify for that same status in calendar year 2022. Check out the details below.
To earn back your status through December 31, 2023, earn the following number of base flight miles between January 13 and April 13, 2023. Eligible members will be automatically enrolled in the offer after year-end and will receive an email from Alaska by the second week of January.
- MVP members: 5,000 miles
- MVP Gold members: 10,000 miles
- MVP Gold 75K members: 20,000 miles
- Members who were participating in a status match challenge on January 1, 2022 and did not retain the status are not eligible.
- With this offer, you can’t achieve a higher status than the one held on January 1, 2022.
- All eligible travel must take place between January 13 to April 13, 2023.
- A minimum of 2 segments must be flown on Alaska marketed and operated flights.
- Award travel and bonus miles are not eligible base flight miles.
- Miles eligible for this offer include base miles earned on Alaska marketed and operated flights, and base miles earned on eligible partner flights.
- Gold Guest Upgrades, Lounge Day Passes, and MVP Gold 75K MVP nominations will be available after the member has met the requirement for the respective elite status.
- Members who receive MVP Gold 75K status as part of this offer are not eligible for the 50,000 bonus miles or American Airlines System-Wide Upgrades associated with qualifying for MVP Gold 75K status.
A good opportunity for Mileage Plan members who did not requalify in 2022. With this fast track promotion the requirements are about a quarter of the regular miles. To earn back your status through the end of 2023 you need to complete the required base flight miles between January 13 and April 13, 2023.