Dell Amex Offer: Spend $599, Get $100 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $100 on your next online purchase at Dell. This offer seems highly targeted, so check your personal and business Amex cards to see if you have it.
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $599 in one or more transactions online at Dell.com by 9/30/2021.
- Offer valid online only at dell.com US website, through the merchant mobile app or via phone at 1-877-350-0204.
- Valid only for purchases made directly with the merchant.
- Transactions through third party payment processors are excluded.
- This offer does not apply to refurbished items, systems or spare parts and is not valid for online auctioneers, Professional Associations, or other Dell Member Purchase Programs. Excludes all e-gift card and gift card purchases, international transactions, international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized Dell® retailers.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A good offer if you have any purchases planned at Dell. They also sell Xbox gift cards. It’s not as good as the previous offer that gave you a $120 discount, but it’s still a 16% discount. It gets better if you have it in your Amex Business Platinum card that also comes with a $100 bi-annual Dell credit.