Dell Amex Offer: Spend $599 or More, Get $120 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $120 on your next online purchase at Dell. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
🔃 Update: This offer is available once again through 09/01/2023.
Get a one-time $120 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $599 in one or more purchases online at Dell.com by 01/15/2023.
- Valid only for purchases made directly with the merchant.
- This offer does not apply to refurbished items, systems or spare parts and is not valid for online auctioneers, Professional Associations, or other Dell Member Purchase Programs.
- Excludes all e-gift card and gift card purchases, international transactions, international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Healthcare, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized Dell® retailers.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
A good offer if you have any purchases planned at Dell. They also sell Xbox gift cards. It gets even better if you have it in your Amex Business Platinum card that also comes with a $200 bi-annual Dell credit, or other Amex Offer for Dell on the same card.