Dell Amex Offer: Spend $500, Get $100 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $100 on your next Dell purchase. Looks like this offer is widely available. I see it on my Gold Card and Old Blue Cash.
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $500 in one or more transactions online at Dell.com by 4/30/2021.
- Offer valid online only at dell.com US website, through the merchant mobile app or via phone at 1-877-350-0204.
- Valid only for purchases made directly with the merchant.
- Transactions through third party payment processors are excluded. Excludes all e-gift card and gift card purchases, international transactions, international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized retailers.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.