Pre-Approved Chase Sapphire Preferred Offer
If you are looking to apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card, then check your Chase account for an increased bonus of 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points. That’s 20,000 more points than the current public bonus. The offer is targeted, and I’m not sure if it is widely available. Check out the details of this Chase Sapphire Preferred 80K bonus below.
- Earn 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 on purchases with your new Sapphire Preferred card within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $95
- NO LINK
- 5x Points on travel purchased through Chase
- 3x Points on
- online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs)
- select streaming services
- 2x Points on all other travel purchases
- 1x Point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Ultimate Rewards.
- $50 Annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit
- 10% anniversary points boost
- Transfer 1:1 to the regular Ultimate Reward transfer partners
- 5x Points on Lyft Rides through March 2025.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months. If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
This card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule which means that if you’ve had 5 or more new credit cards in the last 24 months, your application will be declined. And even though you are pre-approved, you will not be able to get around the 5/24 rule.
Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great product that comes with extra benefits, besides the 80,000 points signup bonus. You can easily get a value of more than $1,000 from that bonus, especially by transferring points to Chase travel partners.
This increased bonus is targeted, and I saw it on the homepage of the Chase account after logging in. When checking the “Just for you” offer, it was actually showing as a 60K bonus, and then 80K after clicking through. So look around in your account and see if you have a pre-approved offer for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card.
Disclaimer: I receive part of the commission when you use any of the links in this article to apply for credit cards through yourbestcreditcards.com.
One thought on “Pre-Approved Chase Sapphire Preferred Offer, 80K Bonus with $4K Spend”
Nothing for me