Costco Membership Discount
If you are looking for a Costco Membership, check out this deal on Groupon that can get you a total of $80 in savings. You pay $60 for the membership and you get back a $40 gift card and a $40 discount when you shop online and make a purchase of $250 or more.
- A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership with auto-renewal of the Costco membership using a Visa® credit or debit card
- A membership card for the Primary Cardholder and one additional Household Card for anyone living at the same address, over the age of 18
- A $40 Costco shop card (gift card is valid towards any purchase, including gas)
- $40 off any order of $250+ on Costco.com
- After purchasing this deal, you’ll need to visit the merchant’s website to complete redemption. Learn more here.
- To qualify for the package incentives, new members must sign up for auto-renewal of the Costco membership using a Visa® credit or debit card. If a member elects not to sign up for auto-renewal, incentives will not be mailed.
- Valid only for new members and those whose memberships expired prior to January 1, 2022.
- Not valid for the renewal of an existing Costco membership
- Offer is valid at all US Costco locations. Find a location near you.
- Valid at U.S. Costco locations only
A nice deal for a new Costco membership. If you can use the online discount, then you save a total of $80 while paying only $60 for the membership. You must sign up for auto-renewal in order to receive incentives, but you can cancel it later on.
You can also try going through TopCashback or your favorite shopping portal for more savings.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I might earn a commission. This is always greatly appreciated, as it's a main source of income for the site. Otherwise, make sure you go through shopping portals to earn cashback if applicable.