Get $20 Card, $25 Discount and Freebies with a Costco Membership at Groupon
Groupon has a deal for those looking to get a new Costco membership. If you pay the $60 price for the membership, you will get a $20 gift cards and many freebies through this Groupon Costco deal.
$60 for a One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership Package (up to $148.98 value) with auto renewal using a Visa® credit card: Valid only for new members and those whose memberships expired prior to May 1, 2019.
As part of this exclusive offer, new members receive:
- A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership, which includes a membership card for the Primary Cardholder and one additional Household Card for anyone over the age of 18 and living at the same address.
- A $20 Costco Shop Card (gift card is valid towards any purchase, including gas)
- Exclusive coupons for the following products ($68.98 value*):
- Free Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean HE Laundry Detergent Pacs ($17.99 value)
- Free Kirkland Signature Create-a-Size® Paper Towels ($15.99 value)
- $10 off Fresh Meat (beef, chicken, pork, or fish; excludes deli items)
- $25 off an order of $250+ on Costco.com
To qualify for the package incentives, new members must sign up for auto-renewal of the Costco membership using a Visa® credit card. If a member elects not to sign up for auto-renewal, incentives will not be mailed.
A good deal for those who want a Costco membership. You can the actual price of the membership, $60, but you get lots of extras. First there’s a $20 gift card, and $25 off an order of $250+ on Costco.com. Then you get things like free laundry detergent, paper towels, and $10 off meat. These are things that everyone can use. This Groupon Costco deal doesn’t qualify for any discounts, so you can not use this 25% discount code.