Chase Spending Bonus for October-December
From October 1 through December 31, 2022, Chase is offering many cardmembers additional points or miles for select purchases. You can earn 5X total points or miles per $1 spent on select categories such as gas stations, grocery stores, and more. The offers are targeted and have been sent out by email. You can also check the general bonus link, or card specific links. Check out the details below and see if your cards are eligible for a Chase Q4 spending bonus.
Chase Spending Bonus Q4
Some of the offers we’re seeing so far include:
- 10X points/miles at Gas Stations
- 5X points/miles at Grocery Stores
- 5X points/miles at Amazon
You can check with your Chase co-brand cards here, to see if you are targeted. Also check card specific links:
- Amazon Prime cards: https://www.chase.com/mybonus/ggaamazon1
- IHG Rewards cards: https://www.chase.com/mybonus/ggaihg1
- Marriott Bonvoy cards: https://www.chase.com/mybonus/ggamarriott3
- United MileagePlus cards: https://www.chase.com/mybonus/ggaunited3
- World of Hyatt cards: https://www.chase.com/mybonus/ggahyatt1
Also try changing the offer link at the end to 1, 2 or 3, 4, and try again.
- Offer valid for purchases made between 10/1/2022 and 12/31/2022.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 12/31/22 11:59 p.m. E.T.
- Offer valid for up to $1,500 in total combined purchases
- Merchants who accept Visa/Mastercard credit cards are assigned a merchant code, which is determined by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Visa/Mastercard procedures based on the kinds of products and services they primarily sell.
- This bonus offer is non-transferable.
You need to be eligible for these offers and also activate them before using your cards. It looks like there’s a wide variety of offers, so you could see even more offers that are not listed here. If you have active spending bonuses from the third quarter, those are probably still showing when you check the link above. So it’s worth trying again on October 1st to see if you are targeted for these Q4 spending bonuses.