Chase Spending Bonus for Q4 2023
🔃 Update: Check again today if you didn’t see any Q4 offer previously.
From October 1 through December 31, 2023, Chase is offering many cardmembers additional points or miles for select purchases. You can earn up to 10X total points or miles per $1 spent on select categories such as gas stations, grocery stores, and Amazon. There’s normally a limit on the spending where you can earn the extra rewards, but it can vary from one offer to the other.
The offers are targeted and have been sent out by email. You can also check the general bonus link, or card specific links. Check out the details below and see if your cards are eligible for a Chase Q4 spending bonus.
Offer vary by card. Some of the offers I have seen so far include:
- 10X miles at gas stations, grocery stores and Amazon with Southwest Credit Cards. Max $1,000.
- 5X miles at gas stations, grocery stores and Amazon with United Credit Cards. Max $1,000.
There are also some offers for general spending such as:
- Earn 5,000 bonus points for spending $3,000 with your World of Hyatt Card.
- Earn 6,000 bonus points for spending $6,000 with your Southwest Airlines Card.
Check the general Chase My Bonus page, to see if you are eligible for any of these offers. If you have links to card specific pages, please share in the comments.
If you were targeted with offers for the current quarter, you will probably still see those when you check the bonus page. So you will have to check again on October 1st, to see if you have Q4 offers.
- Offer valid for purchases made between 10/1/2023 and 12/31/2023.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 12/31/23 11:59 p.m. E.T.
- Merchants who accept Visa/Mastercard credit cards are assigned a merchant code, which is determined by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Visa/Mastercard procedures based on the kinds of products and services they primarily sell.
- This bonus offer is non-transferable.
You need to be eligible for these offers and also activate them before using your cards. It looks like there’s a wide variety of offers. You can possibly find other offers as well, so let me know if you see anything different.
Disclaimer: I receive part of the commission when you use any of the links in this article to apply for credit cards through yourbestcreditcards.com.