Chase Sapphire Reserve, New 60K Welcome Offer Now Live
Update: This public offer is back again. But there’s a link that’s still showing the 70K bonus.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve is a card that has a $550 annual fee and lots of extra benefits. Now the bonus is slightly better with an additional 10,000 points. The offer was previously announced and is now available publicly, online and in-branch. Let’s see the details of the offer, and how you can apply.
- Earn 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $4,000 with your new card within the first three months of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $550 (not waived)
- Authorized user fee of $75 is waived for 2 additional cards.
- LEARN MORE
- 3X Points on travel and dining worldwide
- 3X Points total on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from Nov. 1–April 30, 2021, including pickup and eligible grocery store delivery services.
- 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- 1.5 cents per point in value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Transfer 1:1 to the regular Ultimate Reward transfer partners
- $300 Annual Travel Credit (once per calendar year)
- Complimentary lounge access at over 900+ lounges
- Global entry or TSA pre check credit of up to $100
- Free DoorDash DashPass for two years ($9.99/Month)
- $60 DoorDash credit
- Free Lyft Pink ($19.99/Month)
- 10x points on Lyft Rides
- Visa Infinite perks
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Pay Yourself Back (1.5¢ redemption for Ultimate Rewards points)
- Read full review here.
The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months. If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
This card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule which means that if you’ve had 5 or more new credit cards in the last 24 months, your application will be declined.
Chase Sapphire Reserve is a great card to have in your wallet. If you take advantage of all the benefits, you can probably offset the annual fee. The card earns 3X Points on travel and dining, and also grocery stores for a limited time. You also get $300 in annual travel credits, and currently there are some additional benefits that make points more valuable.
We saw a 100K bonus when the card was first launched, and we have seen it as a targeted offer occasionally since then. But, the welcome bonus has been at 50K for a while now and sometimes increased to 70K. So this 60K offer is nothing to get too excited about, but it’s better than the usual offer for those who really want the card in their wallet. If you recently applied for the card you can also contact Chase to get matched to this increased offer. It is not guaranteed, but worth a try.
Disclaimer: I receive part of the commission when you use any of the links in this article to apply for credit cards through yourbestcreditcards.com.