Chase Sapphire Reserve, Targeted Offer for 100K Points & Waived Annual Fee
The current welcome bonus for the Chase Sapphire Reserve card is 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points. This is a card that has a $550 annual fee, but that bonus alone is worth $750 at least and over $1,000 for those who can maximize points by transferring to travel partners. The card also has tons of additional benefits that will offset part of the annual fee.
But now there are reports of a best ever offer that will get you double the public bonus and the annual fee is also waived. This is a targeted offer, so only a select few will probably be eligible, but we can take a look at the possibilities that are out there.
- Earn 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $10,000 with your new card. It’s not clear how many months you get do complete the spending.
- Annual fee of $550 is waived the first year.
- Authorized user fee of $75 is waived for 2 additional cards.
This was a pre-approved offer that was sent out by mail and reported at FICOforums. The person who reported the offer said that he has around $50,000+ on in a Chase Premier Plus Checking account. he also has about $1M in total credit limits across all his credit cards. So this is not your average Chase customer.
- 3X Points on travel and dining worldwide
- 3X Points total on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from Nov. 1–April 30, 2021, including pickup and eligible grocery store delivery services.
- 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- 1.5 cents per point in value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Transfer 1:1 to the regular Ultimate Reward transfer partners
- $300 Annual Travel Credit (once per calendar year)
- Complimentary lounge access at over 900+ lounges
- Global entry or TSA pre check credit of up to $100
- Free DoorDash DashPass for two years ($9.99/Month)
- $60 DoorDash credit
- Free Lyft Pink ($19.99/Month)
- 10x points on Lyft Rides
- Visa Infinite perks
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Pay Yourself Back (1.5¢ redemption for Ultimate Rewards points)
- Read full review here.
Warranties, Insurance, & Protections
- Free roadside assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by calling 1-866-860-7978. Includes free battery boost, flat tire service, 2 gallons of fuel delivery, towing, or lockout assistance.
- Primary car rental CDW coverage worldwide.
- Extended manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year, on eligible warranties of three years or less.
- Purchase protection for your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per year.
- Return protection for eligible items that the store won’t take back within 90 days of purchase, up to $500 per item, $1,000 per year.
- Lost luggage insurance of $3,000 per person per trip.
- Baggage delay reimbursement of $100 per day per person (max of 5 days) for essential items needed (Clothing, toiletries, charger, etc) for delays more than 6 hours.
- Trip delay reimbursement of $500 per person for reasonable expenses (Hotel, food, toiletries, medicine, etc) required for delays more than 6 hours.
- Trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance of $10,000 per trip or $20,000 per trip with multiple travelers.
- Emergency Medical and Dental Benefit when traveling more than 100 miles from home.
- Emergency Evacuation and Transportation insurance when traveling more than 100 miles from home.
- $1,000,000 in travel accident insurance.
Chase Sapphire Reserve is a great card to have in your wallet. If you can get it with a 100K bonus and waived annual fee it gets way better. The bonus alone easily gets you a value of $1,500 or more and then you are saving an additional $550 with the waived annual fee for the first year.
The card also earn 3X Points on travel and dining at restaurants, gets $300 in annual travel credits and currently has some additional benefits that make points more valuable. If you are targeted for this offer and are eligible for the bonus, then it’s a no-brainer. But I would think that very few people are receiving this amazing offer. If you want the card and didn’t get this offer, then you can only get 50K points with a $550 annual fee.