Targeted Chase Bonus, Get $10 When You Pay a $200+ Bill
Chase is targeting select cardholders with an offer to get a $10 statement credit for paying a bill. The offer was sent by email. Check out the details below.
Earn a $10 statement credit when you make bill payments totaling $200 or more in the eligible categories listed below by 3/31/2023. Eligible categories include: Internet, Cable, and Phone Services category merchants provide internet, cable, satellite television, radio, cellular, wireless data, and landline services.
You need to activate the offer before using it.
- For a purchase to qualify for this offer, the merchant must submit charges to your credit card by the last day of the promotional period 03/31/23.
- All of your eligible purchases during the promotional period will be automatically counted, as long as you have enrolled by 03/31/23.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for statement credit to post to your account.
- To be eligible for this offer, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- Purchases submitted by you, an authorized user, or the merchant through third-party payment accounts, mobile or wireless card readers, online or mobile digital wallets, or similar technology will not qualify in a category if the technology is not set up to process the purchase in that category.
- This promotional offer is non-transferable.
An easy bonus for paying one of your bills. You need to pay $200 or more by March 31, 2023, after activating the offer.
If you have a direct link to the offer page, please let me know in the comments.