Chase Ink Business Unlimited 200K Offer
Chase currently has two big offers for no-annual-fee business credit card. You can earn $750 (or 75,000 Ultimate Rewards) with either the Chase Ink Business Cash or Chase Ink Business Unlimited. But a much better bonus is also possible for the Chase Ink Unlimited card. You can end up earning as much as $2,000 or 200,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards. This offer is only available through a Chase business relationship manager.
The first part of the offer is the same as the public bonus. The second part is only available through a Chase business relationship manager. Here’s how it works:
- Earn $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening
- Plus earn an additional $1,250 bonus cash back after you spend $50,000 on purchases in the first 6 months after account opening
Once you are done with the spending, you would end up with a total of 275,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards. That can be worth $4,125 or more.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% Cash Back rewards on every purchase made for your business.
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Purchase Protection for new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Roadside Dispatch
- No annual fee
The card earns cashback, but it can be converted to Chase Ultimate Rewards if you have a premium card that earns Ultimate Rewards. You would need a Sapphire Reserve, Sapphire Preferred, Ink Business Preferred, or the Ink Business Plus which is no longer available for new applications. That would make this card more appealing as you can earn 1.5X points on all purchases. With the Sapphire Reserve that easily converts to a 2.25% cashback card.
We have see a 200K bonus for the Chase Ink Business Unlimited in the past, but it was structured differently. This new bonus is great but it might not be for everyone. First of all you need to Chase business relationship manager provide the offer to you. Then you have to spend $50K in six months which is not easy for most people or small businesses.
Let me know if you are able to get this offer.