Chase Ink Unlimited $750 Bonus
Chase is currently offering a public $750 welcome bonus for the Chase Ink Business Unlimited credit card. The offer shows on the Chase website. This is actually 75,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards which makes it even more valuable. Chase Ink Cash also has the same offer.
- Earn $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.
- 0% intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases. After that, variable APR applies.
- No Annual Fee
You can see the offer here. Refresh a couple of times if you don’t see the $750 welcome bonus right away.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% Cash Back rewards on every purchase made for your business.
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Purchase Protection for new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Roadside Dispatch
- No annual fee
$750 is the best bonus offered for this credit card an it should be available for everyone who is eligible. This is actually a bonus of 75,000 Ultimate Rewards, and that’s easily worth $1,100 or more. Chase Ink Unlimited comes with no annual fee and earns 1.5X on all purchases. I think more people will prefer the Chase Ink Cash bonus for $750 since that card earn 5X on office supply purchases, which is a popular category.
The bad part of the offer is that the card fall under the Chase 5/24 rule which means that lots of readers will not qualify. If you have opened five or more personal credit cards across all banks in the last 24 months (most business cards are excluded) you will not be approved for a new Chase card.