Chase IHG Club Premier 150K Bonus
Chase has a new welcome bonus for the Chase IHG Club Premier Card. You can earn a 150K bonus and the annual fee is waived the first year. This is the highest public offer we have seen.
Update: There’s an even better offer now that also has a $50 credit.
- Earn 150,000 Bonus Points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Purchases made to earn the new cardmember bonus will earn Elite-Qualifying points that count towards the next membership level, but the actual new cardmember bonus points awarded will not earn Elite-Qualifying points.
- Annual Fee: $89 (waived first year)
- Credit needed: Good/Excellent
- LEARN HOW TO APPLY
- Earn 25X Points Total per dollar at IHG
- 10X points at IHG Hotels and Resorts as an IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Cardmember
- 10X points from IHG for being an IHG Rewards Club member
- 5X points from IHG with Platinum Elite Status, a benefit of this card
- Earn 2X points on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants.
- All other purchases will earn 1 point per $1 spent
- Enjoy a reward night after each account anniversary year at IHG hotels worldwide (properties up to 40K points)
- 10,000 bonus points after you spend $20,000 on purchases and make one additional purchase each account anniversary year.
- IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite status for as long as you remain a Premier cardmember
- No foreign transaction fees
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit
- Baggage Delay Insurance for essential purchases like toiletries and clothing for baggage delays over 6 hours by passenger carrier up to $100 a day for 3 days.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement if you or your immediate family members’ checked or carry-on bags are damaged or lost by the carrier, you’re covered up to $3,000 per passenger.
- Purchase Protection that covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance – If your trip is canceled or cut short by sickness, severe weather and other covered situations, you can be reimbursed up to $5,000 per trip for your pre-paid, non-refundable travel expenses, including passenger fares, tours, and hotels.
This is a very good offer for the Chase IHG Club Premier Card. You get 150,000 points after you spend $3,000 in the first three months. You also get a Reward Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. We also saw a 160K targeted offer recently and there’s also this 125K offer with a free night.
Just keep in mind that the Chase 5/24 rule applies to this card.