Chase IHG Premier 150K Bonus with $50 Credit and Waived Fee
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED.
See the best credit card signup bonuses that are available now.
Chase recently launched a best ever welcome bonus for the Chase IHG Club Premier Card. You can earn a 150K bonus and the annual fee is waived the first year. However, there’s now an even better offer that also gets you an additional $50 statement credit just for making your first purchase with the new card. Let’s see how this offer works and also check out the eligibility rules.
Update: This offer was supposed to end on December 1, 2021, but it’s still available at the link listed below.
- Earn 150,000 Bonus Points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Purchases made to earn the new cardmember bonus will earn Elite-Qualifying points that count towards the next membership level, but the actual new cardmember bonus points awarded will not earn Elite-Qualifying points.
- Earn a $50 statement credit after first purchase with your new Chase IHG Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $89 (waived first year)
- Credit needed: Good/Excellent
- DIRECT LINK TO OFFER
- Earn 25X Points Total per dollar at IHG
- 10X points at IHG Hotels and Resorts as an IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Cardmember
- 10X points from IHG for being an IHG Rewards Club member
- 5X points from IHG with Platinum Elite Status, a benefit of this card
- Earn 2X points on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants.
- All other purchases will earn 1 point per $1 spent
- Enjoy a reward night after each account anniversary year at IHG hotels worldwide (properties up to 40K points)
- 10,000 bonus points after you spend $20,000 on purchases and make one additional purchase each account anniversary year.
- IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite status for as long as you remain a Premier cardmember
- No foreign transaction fees
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit
- Baggage Delay Insurance for essential purchases like toiletries and clothing for baggage delays over 6 hours by passenger carrier up to $100 a day for 3 days.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement if you or your immediate family members’ checked or carry-on bags are damaged or lost by the carrier, you’re covered up to $3,000 per passenger.
- Purchase Protection that covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance – If your trip is canceled or cut short by sickness, severe weather and other covered situations, you can be reimbursed up to $5,000 per trip for your pre-paid, non-refundable travel expenses, including passenger fares, tours, and hotels.
This card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule. That means that you can’t be approved for new Chase cards if you have opened five or more credit cards (from any card issuer) within the past 24 months.
If you currently have an IHG Rewards Club Credit Card from Chase, or you earned a new cardmember bonus on that credit card within the last 24 months, you are not eligible to receive another of the same credit card.
This is a very good offer for the Chase IHG Club Premier Card, and the highest we have seen publicly. You get 150,000 points after you spend $3,000 in the first three months. After the first purchase you also get that $50 statement credit. The annual fee is waived the first year and you also get a Reward Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. That makes this card a keeper even when you start paying $89 every year. The free night award should easily be worth more than that.
- Related: Best Credit Card Signup Bonuses
2 thoughts on “Chase IHG Premier Card, New Best Ever Bonus for 150K Bonus, $50 Credit and Waived Fee”
Looks like this link is dead?
Yep, that’s why I have “THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED” on top. Ended a few weeks ago I believe. This is the current offer https://dannydealguru.com/chase-ihg-premier-bonus/