Chase IHG Club Premier Card, Targeted Offer for 160K Bonus Points
Chase has a new welcome bonus for the Chase IHG Club Premier Card. This 160K bonus is the highest we have seen and it was sent out by email to select customers. If you didn’t get an email, then you can check out the current public bonus of 125K points plus a Reward Night.
Chase IHG Premier 160K Offer
- Earn 160,000 Bonus Points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Purchases made to earn the new cardmember bonus will earn Elite-Qualifying points that count towards the next membership level, but the actual new cardmember bonus points awarded will not earn Elite-Qualifying points.
- Annual Fee: $89 (waived first year)
- Credit needed: Good/Excellent
- Earn 25X Points Total per dollar at IHG
- 10X points at IHG Hotels and Resorts as an IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Cardmember
- 10X points from IHG for being an IHG Rewards Club member
- 5X points from IHG with Platinum Elite Status, a benefit of this card
- Earn 2X points on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants.
- All other purchases will earn 1 point per $1 spent
- Enjoy a reward night after each account anniversary year at IHG hotels worldwide (properties up to 40K points)
- 10,000 bonus points after you spend $20,000 on purchases and make one additional purchase each account anniversary year.
- IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite status for as long as you remain a Premier cardmember
- No foreign transaction fees
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit
- Baggage Delay Insurance for essential purchases like toiletries and clothing for baggage delays over 6 hours by passenger carrier up to $100 a day for 3 days.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement if you or your immediate family members’ checked or carry-on bags are damaged or lost by the carrier, you’re covered up to $3,000 per passenger.
- Purchase Protection that covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance – If your trip is canceled or cut short by sickness, severe weather and other covered situations, you can be reimbursed up to $5,000 per trip for your pre-paid, non-refundable travel expenses, including passenger fares, tours, and hotels.
This is a good offer for the Chase IHG Club Premier Card. You get 160,000 points after you spend $3,000 in the first three months, if you are targeted. You also get a Reward Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide.
Just keep in mind that the Chase 5/24 rule applies to this card. Let me know if you were targeted, and if you think it is worth applying.