Chase Cobrand Cards Spending Offers
Update: Chase is sending out emails about this promotion, and some people are able to register even though they were not eligible at first. Worth another look if it didn’t work for you before. See the links below.
Chase has launched new spending bonuses for the second quarter of 2021 for cobrand cardholders. Looks like these offers are showing up for most people who have cards like Southwest, United, Marriott, Hyatt, IHG, Avios, and even cards like Disney, AARP and Starbucks. The offers vary from one account to the other and could be for general spend, or specific categories.
How to Check
If you have a Chase credit card, you can check here to see if you are targeted, and also see the details of your own offer. You can also check these card specific links if you come out empty on the general Chase My Bonus page:
Some of the offers that you might expect, include:
- 5X points/miles or 5% cash back on all purchases, up to $1,500.
- 5X points/miles or 5% cash back on all purchases made at grocery stores and restaurants, up to $1,500.
- Enroll your Chase United card to get 6,000 bonus points with $6,000 spend.
- Enroll your Chase Hyatt card to get 5,000 bonus points with $3,000 spend.
- 5X points/miles or 5% cash back on all purchases made at grocery stores, gas stations, drugstores, up to $1,500.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 06/30/21 11:59 p.m. E.T.
- Offer valid for purchases from 04/01/2021 to 06/30/2021.
- Total miles shown are the maximum you will earn on those purchases during the promotion, regardless of what you already earn on those purchases in your rewards program.
- For more information about Chase rewards categories, see chase.com/RewardsCategoryFAQs. Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer. Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period. Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for miles to post to your account. (“Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.) To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This bonus offer is non-transferable.
Check the Chase My Bonus page and see if you are eligible for these Chase cobrand cards spending offers. Seems like most people are, as long as they have a Chase cobrand card. And the offers are pretty sweet for 5X earning either everywhere, or at popular categories such as grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants. Let me know if you receive any different offers from the ones listed above.
HT: Doctor of Credit