Chase Amazon Cards, Earn 5% Cash Back on Travel and Gas Purchases
Chase has launched a new spending offer for select Amazon cardholders. Those who have one of the Amazon credit cards and are targeted, can earn 5% back on gas and travel purchases and also 3% back on groceries. Check out the details of this offer below.
Activate this special offer by June 30, 2022, and you’ll earn a total of 5% back on all travel purchases and at gas stations and a total of 3% back at grocery stores for every $1 you spend on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases from April 1 through June 30, 2022 with your Amazon Credit Card.
Eligible credit cards include:
- Amazon Rewards Visa card
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 06/30/22 11:59 PM ET.
- You will earn 5% Back total for each $1 spent in the travel and gas station categories and 3% Back total for each $1 spent in the grocery store category on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases from 04/01/2022 to 06/30/2022.
- Total % Back shown are the maximum you will earn on those purchases during the promotion, regardless of what you already earn on those purchases in your rewards program.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for % Back to post to your account.
- “Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.
Check the offer link to see if you are eligible for this spending offer. Once you register, you can get 5% back on travel and gas purchases and a 3% back on groceries on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases through June 30, 2022.