This bonus has expired. See other bank bonuses here.
Chase Business Checking Bonus, $300 with No Direct Deposit
Chase is one of my favorite bank when it comes to bank bonuses. They now have brought back a $300 bonus for new Business Checking accounts, available till November 21, 2019, as DoC reports. You can get a coupon online but you need to go into a branch to open it.
To receive the business checking bonus:
- Open a new Chase Total Business Checking account
- Deposit a total of $1,000 in new money within 20 business days of account opening, maintain that balance for 60 days AND
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days – debit card purchases, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (Credits) and wires (Credits and Debits).
After you have completed all the above checking requirements, bonus will be deposited in your new account within 10 business days. Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Technically the offer is available nationwide, but you need to open account in branch, so obviously you need to have a branch nearby.
- Offer is not available to existing Chase business checking customers and those who have closed accounts within the past 90 days.
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account
- You can still get this offer if you have a personal checking account.
Chase Total Business Checking is the best option for this bonus. It come with a $15 Monthly Service Fee ($12 Monthly Service Fee when enrolled in Paperless Statements). You can avoid the fee with:
- Daily minimum balance of $1,500 or more OR
- Linked Chase Private Client Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking personal account.
We have seen this Chase Business Checking bonus in the past. This offer gives you $300 for a new Total Business Checking account, and it requires a balance of $1,500 to waive the fee. You can only get this bonus once every two years now.
The $300 offer is available nationwide but you need to have a branch nearby to complete the account opening process which usually takes about 30 minutes in my experience. Also check for any pre-approved credit card offers while you’re there and you could also go for this $600 bonus for a personal checking and savings account or $1,000 with Chase Sapphire Banking.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
- Promo Page
- Account Type: Total Business Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (need to go in branch)
- Expiration Date:
2/21/2019 4/8/2019 7/1/2019 8/8/201911/21/2019
- Inquiry Type: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Deposit $1000 within 20 business days and maintain balance for 60 days, plus 5 transactions
- Monthly Fee: $12 (waived with balance of $1,500)
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for 6 months
Found a great Bank Offer? Share it with us, so we can share it with our readers!