Chase Business Checking $750 Bonus
Chase is one of my favorite bank when it comes to bank bonuses. They usually have some of the best personal and business account offers. They are now offering a $750 bonus for Chase Business Complete Checking (previously Chase Total Business Checking), and it doesn’t require a direct deposit. This is the best bonus ever offered for this account, but it is targeted. You must have received the offer directly in order to qualify.
Update: There’s now a public page for the offer where everyone can generate a promo code. Get your code now, as Chase is known to pull these offers early.
This offer has expired. See the full list of available bank bonuses here.
To receive this $750 business checking bonus:
- Deposit a total of $10,000 in new money within 30 days of account opening
- Maintain a $10,000 balance for 60 days
- Complete 25 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Qualifying transactions are: debit card purchases, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (Credits), wires (Credits and Debits)
After you have completed all the above checking requirements, bonus will be deposited in your new account within 15 business days. Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Must have received offer directly, andmust use offer code when opening the new account.
- Offer is not available to existing Chase business checking customers and those who have closed accounts within the past 90 days.
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account
- You can still get this offer if you have a personal checking account.
Chase Business Complete Checking is the best option for this bonus. It come with a $15 Monthly Service Fee. You can avoid the fee with:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,000 in your account as of the beginning of each day of the statement period
- Spend at least $2,000 in purchases (minus returns or refunds) using your Chase Ink® Business Card(s) that shares a business legal name with the Chase Business Complete Checking account, using each of their most recently completed monthly card billing period
- Deposit $2,000 into your Chase Business Complete Checking account from your QuickAccept℠ and/or other eligible Chase Merchant Services transactions at least one business day prior to the last day of your bank account statement period, or
- Maintain a linked Chase Private Client Checking℠ account. Product terms are subject to change. Eligible Chase Merchant Services products include only those where the transaction history can be viewed through Chase Business Online, Chase Connect®, or J.P. Morgan Access.
Chase Business Checking $750 Bonus: Guru’s Wrap-Up
A great bonus for a business checking account. There’s currently a public offer for $300, and we have seen offers as high as $500 in the past. The only requirements are a $10,000 deposit that you need to keep in the account for 60 days and 25 qualifying transactions within 60 days. Do this sooner than later, since Chase is known to pull these offers early.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
- OFFER PAGE
- Account Type: Total Business Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (need to go in branch)
- Inquiry Type: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Deposit $10,000 within 30 days and maintain balance for 60 days, plus 25 transactions
- Monthly Fee: $15 (few options to waive it)
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for 6 months
- Expiration Date:
HT: Doctor of Credit
Found a great Bank Offer? Share it with us, so we can share it with our readers!
2 thoughts on “Chase Business Checking, $750 Bonus with No Direct Deposit Requirement”
link doesn’t work.
Try opening in incognito