Chase Ink Cash, Targeted $750 Bonus Offer
Chase is currently offering a public $500 welcome bonus for the Chase Ink Business Cash credit card. But some people are seeing a better offer in their accounts that also requires more spending. You can earn $750 in cash for spending $7,500. This is actually 75,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards, as long as you can transfer the cashback to a premium card that earns Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Earn $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
The offer is showing up for some people when logged in. Check for any banners in your homepage, or check the offers in your account.
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each account anniversary year
- At office supply stores
- On internet, cable and phone services
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each account anniversary year
- At gas stations
- At restaurants
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
$750 is the best offer we have seen on this card, and even $500 is still a pretty good offer. The bonus is as good as 75,000 Ultimate Rewards if you also have another Chase Ultimate Rewards earning card. The best feature of this card is that it earns 5% at office supply stores and it doesn’t have an annual fee.
The bad part of the offer is that the card fall under the Chase 5/24 rule which means that lots of readers will not qualify.
But, for those who qualify and especially if not targeted for $750, it might be best to look at better Chase bonuses. Chase Ink Preferred for example currently has a 100,000 Bonus. You can get that bonus first, if you don’t have the card and then downgrade to the Chase Ink Cash.