Targeted Chase Bonus, Get $10 When You Pay a $200+ Bill
Chase is targeting select cardholders with an offer to get a $10 statement credit for paying a bill. The offer was sent by email. The email subject is “Activation needed <Name>, we’re rewarding you with a $10 credit for using your card to pay your bills.” You can also check the bonus page to see if you are eligible.
Earn a $10 statement credit when you make bill payments totaling $200 or more in the eligible categories listed below by 1/15/2023. Eligible categories include: Internet, Cable, and Phone Services category merchants provide internet, cable, satellite television, radio, cellular, wireless data, and landline services.
You need to activate the offer before using it. You can check here if you are targeted.
- For a purchase to qualify for this offer, the merchant must submit charges to your credit card by the last day of the promotional period 01/15/23.
- All of your eligible purchases during the promotional period will be automatically counted, as long as you have enrolled by 01/15/23.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for statement credit to post to your account.
- To be eligible for this offer, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- Purchases submitted by you, an authorized user, or the merchant through third-party payment accounts, mobile or wireless card readers, online or mobile digital wallets, or similar technology will not qualify in a category if the technology is not set up to process the purchase in that category.
- This promotional offer is non-transferable.
An easy bonus for paying one of your bills. You need to pay $200 or more by January 15, 2023, after activating the offer.