Three 75K Signup Bonuses for Chase Avios Cards
Chase has launched new welcome bonuses on all three Avios credit cards. You can now earn 75,000 Avios from each card when you spend $5,000 or more within three months. Let’s see the details.
- Earn 75,000 Bonus Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- $95 annual fee
- Learn more:
- 3 Avios for every $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, and Iberia (after earning 5X for first 12 months)
- 2 Avios for every $1 spent on hotel accommodations when booked directly with the hotel (after earning 3X for first 12 months)
- 1 Avios for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- 10% off flights starting in the US (must log in at http://www.ba.com/Chase10 and use code CHASEBA10)
- Up to $600 Reward Flight Statement Credits
- Every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases, you will earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
This product is not available to either current cardmembers of this credit card, or previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months. This card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.
This is a good offer, but not the best we have seen. The best offer was 100,000 Avios with the same spending requirement. These new bonuses still get you good value, but considering the card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule, you should probably take a look at other Case products first.
Disclaimer: I receive part of the commission when you use any of the links in this article to apply for credit cards through yourbestcreditcards.com.