Three 100K Signup Bonuses for Chase Avios Cards
Update: The AerLingus and Iberia cards also have the same 100,000 Avios welcome bonus. Links added below.
The Chase British Airways Visa Signature® Card is offering again a welcome bonus of 100,000 Avios. There’s also increased earning for the first 12 months. You can earn 5X Avios on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, and Iberia and 3X Avios at hotels. Let’s see the details.
- Earn 100,000 Bonus Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Within the first 12 months of account opening, earn
- 5 Avios for every $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, and Iberia and
- 3 Avios for every $1 spent on hotel accommodations when booked directly with the hotel
- $95 annual fee
- British Airways – Direct Link
- AerLingus – Direct Link
- Iberia – Direct Link
- 3 Avios for every $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, and Iberia (after earning 5X for first 12 months)
- 2 Avios for every $1 spent on hotel accommodations when booked directly with the hotel (after earning 3X for first 12 months)
- 1 Avios for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- 10% off British Airways flights starting in the US (must log in at http://www.ba.com/Chase10 and use code CHASEBA10)
- Up to $600 Reward Flight Statement Credits
- Every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa Signature card, you will earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
This product is not available to either current cardmembers of this credit card, or previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months. This card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.
This is the best offer we have seen for all three cards, since there’s a lower spending requirement compared to previous 100K offers. These new bonuses get you good value but considering that the card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule, you should check out the Chase Sapphire Preferred bonus first if you are eligible.