125K Bonuses for Chase Avios Cards
Chase has launched new welcome bonuses on all three Avios credit cards. You can now earn a total of 125,000 Avios from each card. But you need to spend a considerable amount for the maximum bonus. Check out the full details below.
- Earn 75,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Plus earn an additional 50,000 Avios after you spend $20,000 within the first 12 months of account opening.
- $95 annual fee
- Direct links to all three offers:
All three are separate frequent flyer programs, but you can easily transfer Avios between them as long as your frequent flyer account has been open for at least 90 days.
All three cards offer the following benefits:
- 3 Avios for every $1 spent on purchases with Iberia, British Airways, LEVEL, and Aer Lingus.
- 2 Avios for every $1 spent on hotel accommodations when booked directly with the hotel
- 1 Avios for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Then there are some card specific perks:
- British Airways Card
- Iberia Card
- 10% off paid Iberia flights
- Every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases, you receive a $1,000 Iberia flight discount voucher to use toward two tickets on the same flight
- Aer Lingus Card
- Priority boarding on Aer Lingus flights to and from the United States.
- Every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases, you will earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.
This product is not available to either current cardmembers of this credit card, or previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months. This card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.
These are huge bonuses for each card, since you can earn a maximum of 125,000 Avios. But you also need to spend a total of $20,000 within the first 12 months in order to get the maximum bonus. There are better options from Chase, such as the elevated Ink card bonuses.