Chase $600 Bonus for Checking and Savings Accounts
Chase has brought back the $600 bonus with a public link that’s available to anyone. You need to open a checking and a savings account to get the bonus, but don’t wait till then. The offer will be probably pulled early as usual, so jump on it if you’re interested and eligible. This is one of the best offers that we see from Chase. It might not be as good as the previous $900 bonus that just expired, but that is a rare one. If you missed out on that bonus, check out the details of this offer below.
Under this offer, you have the opportunity to receive a total bonus of $600. But there are two parts of this bonus that you can do independently. You’ll receive $300 for opening a checking account, $200 for a savings account, and an extra $100 if you complete both.
- GET $300 for new CHASE TOTAL CHECKING account when you set up Direct Deposit within 90 days.
- GET $200 for opening a new CHASE SAVINGS account, by depositing a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 30 business days, and maintaining a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
- OR get $600 for both (an extra $100)
Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. You can receive only one new checking and one savings account opening related bonus every two years.
Most likely you need to have a Chase branch in your state in order to be eligible, even when applying online. Check the branch locator here.
Both the Chase checking account and the savings account come with monthly fees, although there are options available to waive these fees.
Chase Total Checking has a $12 Monthly Service Fee that is waived when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR,
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account; OR,
- Keep an average beginning day balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
Chase Savings has a $5 Monthly Service Fee that is waived when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your savings account; OR,
- Have at least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your Chase personal checking account (available only through Chase Online Banking); OR
- Have a linked Chase Premier Plus Checking, Chase Premier Platinum Checking, or Chase Private Client Checking account.
We see this Chase $600 bonus a couple of times a year. It is available online so most people can apply. I doubt we will see that $900 offer back anytime soon, so if you missed out, I think you should go for it.
The Checking part is the easiest bonus to receive. You will receive a $300 bonus for opening a checking account and completing a direct deposit of any amount, simple as that. The $200 savings bonus on the other hand comes with a 15K deposit that you will have to keep it in the account for at least 90 days. Worth doing since you also get the extra $100 for opening both accounts.
Bank bonuses are a great way to earn some extra income, often from the comfort of your home. You can take a look at my bank bonus results for 2022 where I made over $6,000. If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
- OFFER PAGE
- Bonus: $600
- Account Type: Total Checking and Savings
- Availability: Nationwide (might need to have a Chase branch nearby)
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, any amount
- Other Requirements: Keep $15K for 90 days
- Monthly Fees: $12 (can be waived)
- Early Account Closing Fee: Must keep open for 6 months
- Expiration Date:
1/17/2019 3/05/2019 06/15/2019 11/18/19 04/27/20 10/1/20 10/19/227/19/23