Some Capital One® Savor® Card holder have received an offer to earn increased cashback on all purchases through the end of the year. Normally the card earns only 1% back on non bonused spend (4% cashback on dining and entertainment, 2% cashback on groceries). But those targeted are seeing offers to earn 1.5%, 3% or even 4% back on all purchases through Decmber 31, 2019.
There’s no direct link for the offer. Those targeted, have received an email with the respective offer.
But apparently there’s some issues with the cashback. Some people are seeing only 1.5% post at first. Then the difference of 1.5% or 2.5% (varying on the offer) will post within 1 to 2 statement cycles. Even some people that weren’t targeted might get the minimum 1.5% cashback. So if you have the card is a good idea to keep an eye on your purchases and see exactly how the cashback is posting.
- 4% cashback on dining and entertainment
- 2% cashback on groceries
- 1% cashback on all other purchases
- Free Postmates Unlimited
- 8% cashback on all Vivid Seats purchases
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Price Protection – Find a lower price within 120 days and you could be reimbursed for the price difference.
- Additional warranty protection at no charge on eligible items that are purchased with your credit card.
This could be a great offer, especially for those targeted for 4% cashback on all purchases. Seems like there’s no limit mentioned in the offer, and you have a full three months to take advantage of it. Let me know if you were targeted and if cashback is posting properly.