Capital One has added a new perk to its Savor card. Now through May 2020, your Capital One Savor card will earn 8% cashback on all purchases made with Vivid Seats, a marketplace for tickets to live sports, concert and other events. The extra earning is available for new and existing customers, and it will likely be extended past that ending date.
Back in December, the Capital One Savor Card received a Postmates perk as well. The card is already one of the best credit card for restaurants. The card was released last year, targeting foodies. It became much better once earning rate at restaurants was increased to 4% and a $500 bonus was added. But there’s also a $95 annual fee which is waived the first year.
Here’s what you get with the Capital One Savor Card:
- Earn 4% cashback on dining and entertainment
- Earn 2% cashback on groceries
- 1% cashback on all other purchases
- 8% cashback on all purchases made with Vivid Seats
- Free Postmates Unlimited
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Price Protection – Find a lower price within 120 days and you could be reimbursed for the price difference.
- Additional warranty protection at no charge on eligible items that are purchased with your credit card.