Amex Business Platinum 180K Upgrade Offer
American Express is targeting some business cardmembers with a big offer to upgrade to an Amex Business Platinum Card. This is by far the best bonus we have seen, and those targeted can earn 180,000 Membership rewards points. Check out the details below.
- Upgrade to the The Business Platinum Card from American Express and earn an extra 180,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $10,000 in purchases on the Card in the first three months of Card Membership.
- $695 Annual Fee
This offer is showing in select American Express accounts, normally for those who already have a Business Gold credit card. But it could also show up for upgrading from a Business Green card. There’s no direct link, so you will just need to keep your fingers crossed and check your accounts. This link only shows the 140K offer I think, but it’s worth a try.
If you do see the offer, then you should apply right away. The offer might not pop up again if you check again later.
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Earn 1.5X Points per dollar on
- eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- U.S. Electronics goods, retailers, software, and cloud service providers
- U.S. Construction materials and hardware supplies
- U.S. Shipping providers
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $200 in statement credits between July and December. Enrollment required.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month. Enrollment required.
- Indeed - Get up to $360 credit ($90 per quarter). Enrollment required.
- Adobe - $150 annual statement credit. Enrollment required.
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidental fees. Enrollment required.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years for Global Entry ($100) or every 4.5 years for TSA PreCheck (up to $85).
- Cover the cost of a CLEAR Plus membership with up to $189 in statement credits per year after you pay with your Business Platinum Card. Enrollment required.
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts. Enrollment required.
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- Resy Dining Benefit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Primary Cardholder Annual Fee: $695 (Rates & Fees)
- Additional Employee Cards Fees:
- $350 annual fee for each Employee Business Platinum Card
- No Annual Fee for Employee Business Expense Card
When you upgrade, your card anniversary date doesn’t change. You will be charged a prorated annual membership fee for your new Card based on the time remaining until your next account anniversary date.
This Amex Business Platinum Card 180K upgrade offer is a great opportunity to earn a bonus that is even better that the usual welcome bonus offer. There’s no hard pull when upgrading and you can also receive the upgrade bonus even if you’ve had the card previously. Just keep in mind that you need to spend $10,000 within three months, which is not easy to do.