Bank of the West is offering again a a new bonus of $250 when you open a checking account and complete the requirements. Bonus is available online and in-branch.
Open a new personal Any Deposit Checking account at a branch or account application submitted on bankofthewest.com between 03/18/19 – 04/26/19 with any opening deposit amount ($0.01 or more). Opening deposit must be funds new to Bank of the West (Bank) received and posted to the account within 30 days of opening. To receive the $250 bonus:
- Customer must make at least one deposit of $250 or more for each of the first four consecutive calendar months following the month in which the account is opened. Calendar months do not necessarily coincide with statement cycles. Two or more separate deposits in a single month that add up to $250 do not qualify. All deposits must be posted by September 30, 2019.
This offer also available for any other consumer checking account (minimum to open $100). UCB Student Checking and Premier Checking excluded.
Other important terms:
- Account must be in open status and have a positive balance as of 09/30/19 to be eligible to receive any bonus.
- Bonus will be credited to the open checking account by 10/31/2019.
Any Deposit Checking account has a $10.00 monthly service charge waived with one deposit of any amount each statement cycle. Deposits include direct deposit, mobile deposit, ATM deposit, or in-branch deposit of any amount. Does not include fund transfers between Bank of the West accounts or any credits from Bank of the West.
There’s also an early closing fee of $25 if account is closed within 3 months.
- The offer is only available to residents of AZ, CA, CO, ID, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY.
- Offer is not available to existing Bank of the West customers with an open checking account as of 03/17/19.
- If the customer or other individuals residing at the same address received or may receive any other consumer checking bonus from the Bank between 10/01/17 –10/30/19, then no one at that address is eligible.
- Limit of one $250 consumer checking bonus per individual and per mailing address.
A better bonus than the $150 that just expired, but there’s more requirement. Now you need to do a deposit of $250 or more for four consecutive months. Still worth doing in my opinion as the $10 monthly fee can be easily waived.
- Apply here
- Account Type: Any Deposit Checking
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, ID, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY
- Expiration Date: 4/26/2019
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500 (Online)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $250 or more, for four consecutive months (Learn More)
- Other requirements: No
- Monthly Fee: $10 (waiveable, see above)
- Closing Account Fee: $25