Bank Of The West, $250 Checking Account Bonus with Direct Deposit
Bank of the West is offering again a a new bonus of $250 when you open a checking account and complete the requirements. Bonus is available online and in-branch.
Customer must open a new personal Any Deposit Checking account with a promotion code either online at bankofthewest.com or in a branch between 10/05/19 – 12/06/19 with any opening deposit amount ($0.01 or more). Opening deposit must post to the account by 12/13/20. This offer is also available for any other consumer checking account (minimum $100 to open). To get $250 bonus:
- Make direct deposits totaling $1,000 or more, monthly for three consecutive calendar months by 3/31/20 to the new checking account. Two or more separate direct deposits in a single month that add up to $1,000 qualify.
Other important terms:
- Account must be in open status and have a positive balance as of 3/31/20 to be eligible to receive any bonus.
- Bonus will be credited to the open checking account by 4/30/20.
- UCB Student Checking and Bank of the West Premier Checking accounts are excluded.
Any Deposit Checking account has a $10.00 monthly service charge waived with one deposit of any amount each statement cycle. Deposits include direct deposit, mobile deposit, ATM deposit, or in-branch deposit of any amount. Does not include fund transfers between Bank of the West accounts or any credits from Bank of the West.
There’s also an early closing fee of $25 if account is closed within 3 months.
- The offer is only available to residents of AZ, CA, CO, ID, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY.
- Offer is not available to existing Bank of the West customers with an open checking account as of 10/04/19.
- If the customer or other individuals residing at the same address received or may receive any other consumer checking bonus from the Bank between 4/01/18 – 4/29/20, then no one at that address is eligible.
- Limit of one $250 consumer checking bonus per individual and per mailing address.
A better bonus than the $150 they previously had, but there’s more requirement. Now you need to do a direct deposits of $1,000 or more for three consecutive months. Still worth doing in my opinion as the $10 monthly fee can be easily waived.
- Apply here
- Account Type: Any Deposit Checking
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, ID, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY
- Expiration Date:
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500 (Online)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $250 or more, for four consecutive months (Learn More)
- Other requirements: No
- Monthly Fee: $10 (waiveable, see above)
- Closing Account Fee: $25