This offer has expired. See the full list of available bank bonuses here.
Bank of America, Up to $750 Business Checking Bonus
Update: This offer now also comes with Preferred Rewards for Business, Gold tier benefits for one year. It should still be targeted, and the expiration date is still the same. You can see the details here. With Gold tier you get:
- 25% Rewards Bonus on eligible Bank of America credit cards
- 5% Interest Rate Booster on a Bank of America Advantage Savings account
- No-fee transactions at non-Bank of America ATMs
- $10 Payroll Service Fee Credit for eligible monthly payroll services
Bank of America has a targeted Business Checking account bonus of up to $750. This is one of the biggest bonuses we have seen from Bank of America, but it requires large deposits and is limited to customers who receive this offer via a direct communication from a Bank of America Small Business Specialist or from a Bank of America communication.
To receive a cash bonus, open a new Business Advantage Checking or Business Fundamentals Checking account by January 31, 2021 and follow these 3 steps:
- Make qualifying deposits within 15 days of opening an account
- $500 bonus with $20,000 or more in qualifying deposits
- $750 bonus with $50,000 or more in qualifying deposits
- Maintain an average balance of the qualifying deposit amount (or greater) for the next 60 calendar days during the Maintenance Period
- Make at least 5 qualifying electronic payments within the Maintenance Period
- Offer only available to customers who receive this offer via a direct communication from a Bank of America small business specialist or from a Bank of America communication.
- You are not eligible for the business checking account offer if you are or were an owner or signer on a Bank of America small business checking account that is open or that was closed within the last six (6) months.
- Offer is limited to one per business customer, regardless of the number of businesses owned or operated by the customer.
Business Fundamentals Checking is the best option. It comes with a $18 monthly fee that can be waived with one of these options:
- Spend $250 in net new purchases on a business debit or credit card
- Average monthly balance of $5,000 or more
- Minimum daily balance of $3,000
- Combined average monthly balance of $15,000 or more in your linked Bank of America business accounts
A good offer for those who are targeted directly by Bank of America. The best offer interest wise is the $500 bonus. You need to deposit $20K and complete five electronic payments to receive the bonus. That would be a 4% return in just 60 days. But even with the bigger bonuses you still get a good rate, 2.5% in 60 days with the $500 bonus and 1.5% with the $750 bonus.
- Offer Page (targeted)
- Account Type: Business Fundamentals Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (targeted)
- Expiration Date: 1/31/21
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other requirements: $20K-$50K deposit and 5 electronic payments
- Monthly Fee: $18 (waived with $3K balance or $250 in purchases)
- Early Closing Fee: None