$750 Bonus for the Bank of America Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard
Bank of America Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard has a new best ever welcome bonus of $750. This is a no fee business credit card that gives you 3% cashback on one of six popular categories that you choose. It gets even better for those who have a banking relationship.
- Get a $750 statement credit when you make at least $5,000 in net purchases within 90 days of your account opening.
- 0% Introductory APR on purchases for the first 7 billing cycles.
- No annual fee.
- 3% cash back in the category of your choice: gas stations (default), office supply stores, travel, TV/telecom & wireless, computer services or business consulting services
- 2% cash back on dining (for the first $50,000 in combined choice category/dining purchases each calendar year, 1% thereafter)
- 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Get 75% more cash back on every purchase when you’re a Preferred Rewards for Business Platinum Honors tier member. That means you will earn 5.25% on your selected choice category, 3.5% on dining and unlimited 1.75% cash back on all other purchases. Learn more about Preferred Rewards for Business.
Applying for the Card
Bank of America business cards are not reported to the personal credit bureaus.
There’s been some reports recently that Bank of America might require you to open an deposit account before being approved for a business credit card. They might also ask for proof of business.
This is a good card for small business who spend large amounts on the six categories that earn 3%. But there’s better cards out there for gas stations, office supply stores etc.. If you qualify for a relationship bonus, then you can earn as much as 5.75%, which would put it over the top.
The highest bonus we had previously seen on this card was $500. So now you can get an additional $250 and the requirements are still the same. This is the best bonus available if you plan to apply for the card. Additionally, Bank of America business cards do not get reported to personal credit agencies. So this could be an opportunity for those looking for cash bonuses while staying under 5/24.