Amex Offer for Uber and Uber Eats
Get 50% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make purchases on the Uber or Uber Eats app by 12/31/2023. Limit of $25 back in total statement credits.
- Offer valid for rides booked with Uber and delivery orders placed through Uber Eats.
- Not valid for international rides or international Uber Eats orders.
- Excludes all other Uber transactions, Uber Freight, Uber One subscription fees, Uber for Business, Drive with Uber, gift cards, and Lime transactions.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer for Uber Eats orders and Uber rides. The offer seems to be available for all cardholders, so add it to your favorite cards now.